Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Groundslam- Raider application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ground

Groundslam- Raider application Empty
PostSubject: Groundslam- Raider application   Groundslam- Raider application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 am

Personal Information

Name: Halldór
Nationality: Icelandic
Describe yourself in a few words: Not shy, like to have fun but make progress still .. pvp allot but like to raid as well

Character Information :

Name: Groundslám
Level:85
Class: Warrior
Main spec:Arms
Offspec:Prot
Link to character at

Are you applying with any alts aswell?

Alt details
Name:
Level:
Class:
Main spec:
Offspec:
Link to character at :

What previous guilds have you been in?: Slack ( skullcrusher )

What were the reasons for leaving those guilds?: Transferd here wanted to become a alli again

Do you know anyone in Lunar Lure?: Bloodcraze

Why do you want to join Lunar Lure?: For some fun active pvp and raiding

Raiding Information

What is your previous raiding experience?: Cleared TOC/ICC/Naxx

Do you have ventrilo and if not can you get it?: Yes

Do you have a solid net connection?: Yes

How many raids can you normally attend per week? (Our current raiding schedule is 19:30-23:00 on Thurs, Sun and Tues.): yes

Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Groundslam- Raider application   Groundslam- Raider application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 am

Was informed you were applying as a Social Applicant, as a raider its going to be an outright no as application is lacking information & we're full on all dps at the moment, and can't really fit any more melee into the guild as subs. However, if you wish I'll accept you as a social, as I know you transfered here to play with Blood.
Back to top Go down
Ullve

PostSubject: Re: Groundslam- Raider application   Groundslam- Raider application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm

If you put down that amount of effort to your application im realy not impressed and will say no without doubt. I do feel that you could spend more then 2 min to type down some realy easy things about yourself. But i could consider vote a yes for Social member.
So i will vote yes for social member mainly because you know Bloodcraze.

Fatty Out!
Back to top Go down
Kireak

PostSubject: Re: Groundslam- Raider application   Groundslam- Raider application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Fey here.

I expected you'd apply to the guild since Bloodcraze asked me a while ago if we needed more people. I' ve told him the same thing that i'm going to tell you now.

We can't use any more melee dps in our raids, we are wat filled on those spots. Ofcourse you can join as social since you're a friend of one of our members, wich are always welcome.

So yes for social member, no for raider since we simply dont have the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groundslam- Raider application   Groundslam- Raider application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groundslam- Raider application
Page 1 of 1